Straightening and Cutting
The MELC Straightening and Cutting machines are designed for heavy duty continuous operation in the construction industry using the unique hyperbolic roller straightening and feeding system.
The MELC machines are divided in four main categories:
- MELC POLY-LINE: High output, multi-line; from 2 to 6 independently and simultaneously working lines;
- MELC FLEXI-LINE: Flexible, multi-line; from 2 to 6 automatically interchangeable lines;
- MELC MONO-LINE: Single-line straightening and cutting machine;
- M-ROLL: Single-line, high-speed, multi roller.
To get more detailed description of each series, select the corresponding one on the left menu.
MELC MONO-LINE SERIES
Precision straightening and cutting machines
- For heavy duty continuous operation using our 4th generation hyperbolic roller straightening and feeding system
- Flying shear cutter for uninterrupted operation
- Ideal for high tensile or stainless steel re-bar straightening
- High production speed up to 120m/min (390’) achieved without compromising straightening quality
- Special application modules available for re-bar twist control (patented)
- Ranges up to 50mm (#14)
Get the detailed brochure.