Straightening and Cutting
The MELC Straightening and Cutting machines are designed for heavy duty continuous operation in the construction industry using the unique hyperbolic roller straightening and feeding system.
The MELC machines are divided in four main categories:
- MELC POLY-LINE: High output, multi-line; from 2 to 6 independently and simultaneously working lines;
- MELC FLEXI-LINE: Flexible, multi-line; from 2 to 6 automatically interchangeable lines;
- MELC MONO-LINE: Single-line straightening and cutting machine;
- M-ROLL: Single-line, high-speed, multi roller.
To get more detailed description of each series, select the corresponding one on the left menu.
MELC FLEXI-LINE SERIES
- Using unique convergence guiding system for automatic re-bar diameter changes in less than 2 seconds (patented)
- Extremely fast and automatic coil changes ensuring the production of different re-bar diameters in the same batch without complicated collection systems
- Flying shear cutter common to all lines
- Available in various multi-line configurations, from three up to six lines: 6-16mm (#3,-#5) 8-20mm (#3-#6) 12-25 (#4-#8)
Get the detailed brochure.