Straightening and Cutting
The MELC Straightening and Cutting machines are designed for heavy duty continuous operation in the construction industry using the unique hyperbolic roller straightening and feeding system.
The MELC machines are divided in four main categories:
- MELC POLY-LINE: High output, multi-line; from 2 to 6 independently and simultaneously working lines;
- MELC FLEXI-LINE: Flexible, multi-line; from 2 to 6 automatically interchangeable lines;
- MELC MONO-LINE: Single-line straightening and cutting machine;
- M-ROLL: Single-line, high-speed, multi roller.
To get more detailed description of each series, select the corresponding one on the left menu.
MELC POLY-LINE x4 SERIES
Four line straightening and cutting machines
Get the detailed brochure.
- Production speeds up to 320m/min (1050’)
- Unique hyperbolic roller straightening and feeding system
- No re-bar marking, maximum flexibility
- Each line working with the same or other diameter and the same or different length
- All lines working simultaneously or independently as required
- Flying shear cutter for uninterrupted operation placed on each line along with independent collection system for each line